Fire Equipment Technician
Brand – Wormald | Bentleigh East, VIC | Full Time
- National organisation
- Leading specialist fire protection provider
- Iconic brand
- $28.83 to $39.57 per hour + super + uncapped incentive + RDO’s
Wormald is one of Australia’s largest and leading fire protection companies. It provides specialist fire protection applications, products, service and installation across the building & construction, mining and marine sectors.
We are currently seeking experienced Fire Equipment Technicians to be responsible for servicing fire equipment (such as fire extinguishers, fire hoses, fire blankets etc.), to the relevant Australian Standards along with Fire Equipment product sales to service our customers across Victoria.
This is a permanent full-time position offering career advancement opportunities, attractive conditions, excellent remuneration with a monthly sales incentive program. This role includes a company phone, a fit for purpose and maintained company vehicle, tools of the trade, complete on the job training with certifications and uniforms & PPE.
Selection criteria for in this role include:
- A strong focus on safety
- Strong focus on quality, client satisfaction and customer service
- Reliable and well presented
- Fire Equipment inspection experience is preferred
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to multi-skill into other areas of fire protection
- VBA Restricted License to undertake Fire Hose Reel and Unpumped Hydrant Testing (desired, additional hourly allowance)
- A current drivers license
- Experience in a Fire Equipment servicing role not mandatory but preferred
- Working with Children’s check and National Police Check or prepared to obtain
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Only successful candidates witll be contacted.