Vehicle Suppression Systems Service Technician
Brand – Wormald | Melbourne, VIC | Full Time
- Career Opportunities
- Fire Protection Industry
- Iconic Brand
Wormald is an iconic brand that was established in 1889 and is a privately-owned Australian Company specialising in the manufacture, supply and servicing of Vehicle Fire Suppression Systems and all other Fire related requirements. Wormald is a national company that have offices and branches based across Australia.
Our Vehicle Systems department maintains Vehicle Fire Suppression Systems fitted to heavy machinery for the mining industry.
Due to continuing growth our Melbourne service department is currently seeking an experience Vehicle Fire Suppression System Technician to join its team to perform service requirements for our customers in Melbourne and the surrounding regions.
- Maintaining the Company’s high standard of workmanship and service standards;
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reporting;
- On site representation and maintenance of the vehicle fire suppressions systems;
- Maintaining a good working relationship with customers, peer’s and other departments;
- Liaise with clients to respond to call outs in a timely manner
To be successful in the role:
- Have proven experience as a Vehicle Fire Suppression System Technician;
- Be conversant with the Australian Standards for the fire service industry including AS1851 and AS 5062;
- Have a strong focus on safety;
- Possess a strong focus on quality and client satisfaction;
- Organisational and Time Management skills;
- A current drivers license;
- Good personal presentation
The position requires the successful candidate to be available to participate in rostered works and be available to travel to regional surrounding areas from time to time.
This is a permanent full-time position offering career advancement opportunities, attractive conditions and excellent remuneration.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screening.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you would like to work for a leader in the Fire Protection Industry please send your application and resume ASAP by forwarding your application to Rod Brown via email firstname.lastname@example.org.