Vehicle Fire Suppression System Technician
Brand – Wormald | Wagga Wagga, NSW | Full Time
Our vehicle systems department installs and maintains Vehicle Fire Suppression Systems fitted to heavy machinery for the mining industry.
Due to continuing growth Wormald are currently looking for an experienced Field Service Technician to join our growing team to perform the installation and service requirements for our vehicle systems department in Wagga and the surrounding region.
- Maintaining the Company’s high standard of workmanship and service standards.
- On site representation and maintenance of the vehicle fire suppression systems.
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reporting.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with customers, peers and other departments.
To be successful you must have:
- You will have experience in a similar role and will be conversant with the Australian Standards for the fire service industry including AS1851 & AS 5062.
- A qualification in mechanical fitting & turning, plant mechanic or similar trade.
- A current drivers licence.
- Possess a safety focus and abide by safety policies and procedures.
The position will require the successful candidate to be available to participate in the rostered works and be available to travel to regional surrounding areas from time to time. A Company vehicle while on shift with all tooling required, work uniforms and a company phone will be provided.
This is a permanent full-time position offering career advancement opportunities, attractive conditions and excellent remuneration. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screening.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you would like to work for a leader in the Fire Protection Industry please apply below.