Technicians – Security Systems
Brand – Wormald | ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD, SA | Full Time
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package based on candidate’s ability and experience
- Stable career opportunity
- Positions available in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD & SA
Wormald is a leader in the Integrated Security Systems/Type 1A High Security Market and is currently seeking experienced Security Technicians across NSW, , VIC, QLD and Sth Australia.
This specialist security division of Wormald is experiencing significant ongoing growth in this exciting business sector through our focus on delivering high quality work and prioritising support to our existing customers. Our ongoing growth in this market accommodates future opportunity for promotion and development of a capable individuals.
We are seeking highly driven, technically minded, analytical individuals with an eye for detail who wants to work within a supportive team of industry professionals. You will be technically adept with great customer focus and a collaborative approach to teamwork whilst maintaining the ability to lead and drive projects to successful completion.
To be successful in this position, you will have demonstrated experience in the security industry & previous experience with Gallagher and IP video systems is highly valued.
These roles will involve work at various client sites to carry out day-to-day service, maintenance, and installation of a range of electronic security technologies including Intruder Detection and Protection, Access Control, and IP Video systems.
The following attributes will be viewed favourably for this role:
- Experience with Gallagher or other Access Control Systems and IP based CCTV Systems
- Preferred, not mandatory experience with High Security/Type 1/1A Systems
- Experience with IP networked systems
- Three years minimum experience in a similar role
- Good presentation with sound customer interfacing skills
- Self-motivation with good time management skills
To be considered you must possess the following:
- A valid security license
- A valid driver’s license
- Industry White Card
- An Australian Government Security Clearance (NV1 Minimum) and / or the ability to gain this clearance.
If you feel this is you and you would like to work with a team of industry professionals then please apply. We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.