Brand – Wormald | Silverwater, NSW | Full Time
Wormald have been servicing, designing and installing fire protection systems since 1889 and are the world’s leading provider of fire protection solutions with an excellent reputation and firmly established global.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic team player to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the processing of customer orders from receipt to fulfillment including inventory control, warehousing, distribution, packaging, inwards goods, receiving and stock takes.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Minimum of 1 year logistics and distribution experience desirable
- A strong focus on customer service
- A genuine team player who puts the team and business first
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reading and recording data
- Sound computer skills
- Forklift License desirable
- Exceptional awareness of safety
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current Drivers License
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screening.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply, please complete the form below.