Service Coordinator (Fire Industry)
Brand – Wormald | Brisbane, QLD | Full Time
- Outstanding Professional Development Opportunity
- Renowned National Organisation
- Leading Fire Company
Wormald have been designing, installing and servicing fire protection systems since 1889 and are Australia’s leading provider of fire protection solutions with an excellent reputation and firmly established brand.
Our Brisbane Do and Charge department is currently seeking an experienced Service Coordinator. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who has excellent time management skills and ability to multitask with strong communications skills to ensure that the department runs effectively.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling for service technician staff including issuing & managing service orders in the ERP system
- Liaising directly with Customers and Technicians to ensure calls are prioritised effectively
- Process and distribution of Service Reports and Invoices
- Co-ordination of work performed by sub-contractors
- Taking D&C enquiries – Phone/email and co-ordinate with department for response
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices
- Receipting of goods
- Support branch with day to day business activities
- Answering customer calls and resolving issues in a timely & effective manner
- General Administration Duties
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 5 years coordination and administration experience, preferably in a service environment
- Customer relationship management experience
- Experience with Pronto system would be beneficial
- Be enthusiastic and have an ability to work autonomously
- Be able to create and maintain relationships with other staff and customers
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
This is an exciting and challenging role suitable for a highly driven and motivated customer focused individual, who can drive and support a team of technicians in order for the department to deliver a high level of performance.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.