SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR x2
Brand – Wormald | Homebush West, NSW | Full Time
- Located in Homebush West
- Onsite undercover parking available
- National Organisation
Wormald has been designing, installing, and servicing fire protection systems since 1889. Wormald operates in over 30 centres across Australia and is a leading fire protection company in the region.
Due to recent exponential grown x2 exciting opportunities have become available within our Homebush West Office for x2 Service Administrators to join our team. These roles will work within our Service Department ensuring the seamless delivery of high quality service to our client base.
Reporting to the Administration Manager and working in a centralised Administration Team, this role will be responsible for core functions as follows:
- Provide critical assistance to Service Operations in terms of Service Call Maintenance
- Logging jobs, ordering parts, pricing, matching orders to invoices via A/P workflow
- Ongoing communication and problem resolution with local technicians
- Invoicing high volume of completed service calls, with technician timesheets and materials
- Perform ongoing reviews of work-in-progress to ensure limited aging
- Manage client Portals via loading of service records and invoices
- Enter timesheets into Pronto, including maintenance and batching for approval
- Manage the Central Inbox for distribution and provide assistance with call centre both inbound and outbound calls
- Provide administration and invoicing assistance to other branches outside Sydney as required
Skills and Experience:
- A Minimum of 5 years of solid administration experience in a large fast-pasted organisation
- High volume service industry exposure is preferred (but not essential)
- Quick learner, self-starter, ability to wok under pressure and to strict company deadlines
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and exposure to ERP Systems
- Pronto systems experience will be highly regarded (however not essential)
- Very high attention to detail, solid data entry, and very good communicator
- Strong and proven customer focus, and business oriented mind
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to use their high degree of motivation and people skills. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package with great career advancement opportunities for the right person.
Wormald recognises that a diverse workforce is essential to our ongoing business success and encourage applications from females, Indigenous & Torres Strait Islander descent and people form diverse backgrounds.
To apply please send your application without delay to Nicole Cherry email@example.com