Senior Security Engineer – Security Systems
Brand- Wormald Security | Bentleigh East, VIC | Full Time
Wormald is a leader in the Integrated Security Systems/Type 1A High Security Market and is currently seeking an experienced Senior Engineer with excellent customer and technical skills to work from our Melbourne office.
This specialist security division of Wormald is experiencing significant ongoing growth in this exciting business sector through our focus on delivering high quality work and prioritising support to our existing customers. Our ongoing growth in this market accommodates future opportunity for promotion and development of a capable individual.
This is an exciting and challenging position for a highly driven, technically minded, analytical individual with an eye for detail who wants to work within a supportive team of industry professionals. You will be technically adept with great customer focus and a collaborative approach to teamwork whilst maintaining the ability to lead and drive projects to successful completion.
To be successful in this position, you will have demonstrated experience as a senior security technician or engineer.
Previous experience with Gallagher and IP video systems is highly valued.
As a representative of the Wormald Security team you must have a high degree of professionalism and self-awareness.
This role will involve work at various client sites to carry out day-to-day commissioning, service, maintenance and installation of a range of Type 1A and commercial electronic security technologies including Intruder Detection and Protection, Access Control and IP Video systems.
In this role you will provide supervision where required and ensure efficient utilisation of labour, time and materials, to maximise profit on contracts whilst maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
The following attributes will be viewed favourably for this role:
- Experience with Gallagher or other Access Control Systems and IP based CCTV Systems
- Experience with High Security/Type 1/1A Systems
- Certifications in access control and/or IP Video systems (desirable)
- Experience with IP networked systems
- Three years minimum experience in a similar role
- Good presentation with sound customer interfacing skills
- Self-motivation with good time management skills
To be considered you must possess the following:
- A valid ACT Security license
- A valid ACT Driver’s license
- Industry White Card
- An Australian Government Security Clearance (NV1 Minimum) and / or the ability to gain this clearance.
To apply please complete the enquiry form below.