Senior Estimator – Security Systems
Brand- Wormald Security | Canberra, ACT | Full Time
Wormald is a leader in the Integrated Security Systems/Type 1A High Security Market and is currently seeking an experienced Senior Estimator to work within our existing tender and estimation team. It is preferred that the position will be in our Sydney office though for the right candidate Canberra would be an option.
This specialist security division of Wormald is experiencing significant ongoing growth in this exciting business sector through our focus on delivering high quality work and prioritising support to our existing customers. Our ongoing growth in this market accommodates future opportunity for promotion and development of capable individuals.
This is an exciting and rewarding position for an individual who would like to leverage their industry knowledge and experience in a collaborative team environment of industry professionals. You will have experience providing accurate costs estimation and ideally system design and tender compilation across all facets of physical security solutions.
Working experience with Security consultants, product suppliers and contractors is highly valued in this role.
In this role you will be responsible for evaluating and comprehending specifications requirements, completing proposals including scope of works, providing task appreciations and pricing schedules.
As a representative of the Wormald Security team you must have a high degree of professionalism and self-awareness. Provide supervision where required and ensure efficient utilisation of labour, time and materials, to maximise profit on contracts whilst maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
The following attributes will be viewed favourably for this role:
- Experience in estimation or bid management (highly valued)
- Experience with Gallagher or other Access Control Systems and IP CCTV Systems (essential)
- Experience with High Security/Type 1/1A Systems (highly valued)
- Certifications in access control and/or IP Video systems (desirable)
- Experience in a similar role (highly valued)
- Good presentation with sound customer interfacing skills
- Self-motivation with good time management skills
To be considered you must possess the following:
- As relevant a NSW or ACT Security license
- A valid NSW or ACT Driver’s license
- An Australian Government Security Clearance (NV1 Minimum) and / or the ability to gain this clearance.
To apply please email or send your CV to Security.Careers@wormald.com.au or complete the enquiry form below.