Brand – Wormald | Homebush, NSW | Full Time
Our Sydney Installations division due to its new vision is growing and is seeking a front-end sales focused Estimator to join their team reporting to the Sydney Installations Manager.
You will have experience in Estimating/Sales within a technical building services environment. Previous experience in the Fire Industry is desirable, but not essential.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Actively target new tender opportunities.
- Be highly driven to grow the division’s sales opportunities
- Increase the volume of tender opportunities from existing clients
- Evaluate and if appropriate, estimate fire tenders.
- Co-ordinate fixed fire and fire alarm tenders.
- Liaise with clients to follow up on tender submissions.
- Improve the estimating process wherever possible.
- Conduct face-to-face client presentations and negotiations with clients.
- Prepare sales quotations, tenders and major proposals as required by the Sales Manager in accordance with company policy.
- Work closely with your colleagues to ensure a high level of Customer Service and Profitable Growth is delivered
To be successful in this position you will be a proactive team player with a hunger for selling and enjoys dealing directly with clients whilst ensuring both the clients and company needs are met or exceeded.
This division of Wormald has recently experienced significant growth through our focus on delivering high quality work and prioritising support to our existing customers. Our ongoing growth will present a significant opportunity for promotion and development to a capable individual.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you would like to work for a leader in the Fire Protection Industry who is growing due to its new vision, please apply below.