Brand – Wormald | Bentleigh East, VIC | Full Time
- Outstanding professional development opportunity
- Renowned national organisation
- Leading fire company
Wormald have been designing, installing, and servicing fire protection systems since 1889, and are Australia’s leading provider of fire protection solutions, with an excellent reputation and firmly established brand.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator, to support our Melbourne Sales Department. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who has excellent time management skills and ability to multitask, with strong communications skills to ensure that the sales department runs effectively.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and resolving customer enquiries via phone and email
- Office based management of a client portfolio
- Management of customer web portals
- Assisting with tender submissions
- Managing expressions of interest for upcoming tenders
- Preparation and submission of sales quotations
- Process and distribution of Service Reports
- Raising Purchase Orders and processing invoices
- Receipting of goods
- Supporting the Sales Manager, Service Delivery Manager and Key Account Managers
- Supporting the branch with day to day business activities
- General office administration duties
The ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years coordination and administration experience, preferably in a service environment
- Customer relationship management experience
- Be able to create and maintain relationships with other staff and customers
- Desire to gain experience in sales and account management
- Experience with Pronto system would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic with an ability to work autonomously
- Impeccable time management skills and attention to detail is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You own issues and find solutions
This is an exciting and challenging role suitable for a highly driven and motivated customer focused individual, who can manage a diverse range of tasks, to deliver a high level of performance.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
To apply, please complete the form below.