Project Planner / Administrator – Trainee
Brand – Wormald | Rockhampton, QLD | Full Time
- Great opportunity to make your mark in a pre-eminent fire services company
- Great job security with opportunities for career progression
- Supportive local team
- Manage an outcome – and get the satisfaction from this!
- Oversee work schedules and customer requirements and estimate resources to deliver projects.
- Liaise with clients to enable completion of work schedules
- Contribute to day-to-day administration activities for the Branch
- Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures to support operations.
- Contribute to an effective customer centric service culture, in a high volume business
- Working with the Regional Manager to monitor spending and process payroll
- Ensure that daily operations are performed efficiently
- Training field staff in administrative processes
You will have a high level of attention for detail. Ideally you will also have:
- Previous experience within an administration position, preferably in a trades based environment.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, and clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb organisation and time management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work collaboratively within team and autonomously
Rockhampton is situated on the Fitzroy River and only a 25 minute drive to the beaches of Yeppoon, the entry way to the southern Great Barrier Reef. With the Berserker Ranges as a back drop, Rockhampton is a thriving city with all you could need and ready access to a wide range of water and other adventure or relaxation activities.
- Reputable and well established brand
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing Learning & Development
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- A supportive close knit team
Please upload a copy of your most recent resume through the apply now button.