Project Manager – Security Systems
Brand – Wormald | Canberra, ACT | Full Time
- Renowned Organisation
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- High Security & Integrated solutions
Wormald Security is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Canberra. The candidate we are looking for would be responsible for the successful project delivery of quality security solutions in the Integrated Security Systems/Type 1A High Security Market.
This specialist security division of Wormald Australia Pty Ltd is experiencing ongoing growth due to a growing reputation of delivering quality, reliability, and customer service. This ongoing growth accommodates an exciting time to join Wormald offering future opportunity for promotion of a capable individual.
This is an interesting and challenging position for a self-motivated, highly driven, team orientated individual with an eye for detail who can drive and lead our integrated systems installation projects on time and to budget whilst exceeding client expectations at all times.
To be successful in this position, you will have demonstrated experience in Project Management within the Building Services and Construction industries. Previous experience within the Security Industry is essential. A high degree of commercial acumen is required, as is the ability to build and work in teams.
This role will involve work at various client sites to carry out day-to-day commissioning, service, maintenance, and installation of a range of Type 1A and integrated electronic security technologies including Intruder Detection and Protection, Access Control, and IP Video systems.
In this role you will provide supervision of project staff, field personnel and sub-contractors to ensure efficient utilisation of labour, time, and materials, to maximise profit on contracts whilst maintaining a safe work environment at all times. You will also be responsible for scheduling, procurement, and administration of contracts in accordance with our quality system.
The following attributes will be viewed favourably for this role:
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills
- Self-motivation with good time management and commercial acumen
- Experience with Gallagher or other Access Control Systems and IP based Video Systems
- Experience with High Security/Type 1/1A Systems (Desirable)
- Experience with Pronto (Desirable)
- Commercial, government and/or defence experience
- Three years minimum experience in a similar role
To be considered you must possess the following:
- A valid ACT Driver’s license
- A valid Security license or ability to attain
- Industry White Card
- ACMA Cabling licence or ability to attain
- An Australian Government Security Clearance (NV1 Minimum) and / or the ability to gain this clearance.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.