Brand – Wormald | Bentleigh East, VIC | Full Time
- Iconic Fire Protection Company
- Attractive Remuneration With Relocation Assistance
- Based in Melbourne
Wormald have been designing, installing and servicing fire protection systems since 1889 and are the world’s leading provider of fire protection solutions with an excellent reputation and firmly established brand.
Reporting to our Victorian Construction Manager you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of our installation projects in Melbourne ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to budget while achieving total client satisfaction.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Providing detailed schedules and contract management for the projects from initiation right through to delivery.
- Reporting on, assessing and analysing project performance and taking appropriate action to prevent overruns.
- Financial management of projects in accordance with budget and delivery times.
- Effective and timely communication to all key stakeholders regarding technical information, resolution of issues and achievement of project milestones.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience managing the full-life cycle of projects (including forecasting, budgeting and contract administration).
- Management of direct labour and subcontractors on site.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Pre-emptive problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- A strong commitment to safety, quality, environment and customer relationships.
- Prior experience from within the building services and construction industry.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known, reputable organisation that provides opportunity for growth in a supportive environment in which you will be rewarded for your efforts. Apply below.