NSW Regional General Manager
Brand – Wormald | Regional, NSW | Full Time
- Iconic Brand Name
- Regional General Manager – Senior Operational Position – Member of the Executive Team
- Based in Western Sydney
For over 130 years, Wormald has been protecting people and property. With over 30 locations nationally, we are Australia’s largest independently owned and locally operated Fire Protection and Security provider.
Due to a strategic internal appointment, Wormald are seeking an ambitious senior level operational leader to join their executive team. Responsible for the New South Wales region, this position provides a unique opportunity with a high degree of operational autonomy in a fast paced environment.
With your strong history of profitable sales growth, safety focus and superior service delivery together with commercial and financial expertise you will provide contemporary leadership and coaching across the business, promoting a “can do attitude” and a high performing team environment.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will thrive on achieving your budgets and developing and leading your team members to success. Ideally, you will have a building services or facilities management background, having managed a large team of dispersed field staff and supporting office-based functions with some construction related exposure.
As the Business Leader, you will be responsible for matters including:
- Rigorously enforcing and enhancing Wormald’s safety culture;
- Developing the regions’ business strategy and executing to achieve financial and other objectives;
- Developing and executing a sales strategy with a focus on Wormald’s market differentiation;
- Building strong key stakeholder relationships with customers, potential customers, external providers and internal staff;
- Develop your team members through formal and informal training and development opportunities while managing people related matters;
- In conjunction with your Finance Manager, prepare budgets, deliver monthly reporting and participate in business performance reviews;
- Review and enhance operating processes to further improve operating efficiencies and cost control opportunities and
- Ensuring compliance to client and legislative requirements.
Your strong sense of presence and leadership in conjunction with your approachable style and effective communication manner will be key to your success.
In return, we offer an outstanding career opportunity with an attractive remuneration package including a performance based incentive component in an executive leadership position with an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in formulating and delivering the business strategy.
To apply, or for a confidential discussion, contact Frances Hughes, Human Resources Director via email at email@example.com