Fire Door Technician (Install & Maintain)
Brand – Wormald | Brisbane, QLD | Full Time
- Located in Brisbane
- Leading Specialist Fire Protection Provider
- Working with Industry Leading Clients
Wormald is an iconic brand established in 1889 and a privately-owned Australian Company specialising in the design, installation and servicing of fire protection solutions. Wormald is a national company with offices and branches across Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced Fire Door Technician (Install & Maintain) to work within the SEQ region, focused on Brisbane with occasional travel.
We are expanding our team and need capable competent persons who can maintain fire doors and commercial pedestrian doors. This includes maintaining and installing:
- Door closer mechanisms
- Door leaves
- Door hardware
For this role you will need to be a QBCC Licensed Carpenter (or ready to apply), ideally performing these tasks today and familiar with the relevant Australian Standards.
- On site installation and maintenance of Fire Doors
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reporting
- Maintaining a good working relationship with customers, peers and other departments
- Maintaining the Company’s high standard of workmanship and service standards
To be successful you must have:
- Proven prior experience as a Fire Door Technician with appropriate QBCC Licence
- Safety first
- A strong focus on quality and client satisfaction
- Organisational and Time Management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good personal presentation
This is a permanent full-time position offering career advancement opportunities, attractive conditions and excellent remuneration.
If you would like to work for a leader in the Fire Protection Industry, please click on the link below.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply, please forward your application and C.V. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.