Brand- Wormald | East Bentleigh, VIC | Full Time
Wormald have been designing, installing and servicing fire protection systems since 1889. Wormald operates in over 30 locations nationally and is a leading fire protection company in the region.
Our Melbourne team is seeking an experienced Fire Electrical and Sprinkler Sales Estimator to join the team. You will be well versed in quoting installation and upgrade works for Fire Electrical and/ or Sprinkler Systems. A sound knowledge of the requirements of the Australian Standards as they relate to fire systems is desirable.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Evaluate and if appropriate, estimate fire electrical and sprinkler tenders.
- Co-ordinate fire electrical and sprinkler tenders.
- Actively target new tender opportunities so as to maximise revenue and gross margin.
- Increase the volume of tender opportunities from existing clients.
- Liaise with clients to follow up on tender submissions.
- Improve the estimating process wherever possible.
- Conduct face-to-face client presentations and negotiations with clients.
- Prepare sales quotations, tenders and major proposals as required.
- Work closely with your colleagues to ensure a high level of customer service and profitable growth is delivered.
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced Fire industry estimator, with a demonstrable record in achieving budgets whilst ensuring client satisfaction. You will be a commercially focused, self-starting team player who enjoys dealing directly with clients whilst ensuring both the clients and company needs are met or exceeded.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package including a fully maintained company car or car allowance. An attractive commission system in addition to the remuneration package is also offered together with fantastic career opportunities.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please apply below.