Electrical Sales Estimator – Fire Industry
Brand – Wormald | Sydney, NSW | Full Time
- Iconic Fire Protection Company
- Outstanding Career Opportunities
- Based in Homebush West / Sydney
Wormald have been designing, installing, and servicing fire protection systems since 1889 and are the world’s leading provider of fire protection solutions with an excellent reputation and firmly established brand.
Our Sydney Minor Works business is seeking an experienced Sales Estimator to join their team.
As a Sales Estimator you will be well versed in quoting installation and upgrade works of Fire Electrical Systems.
A sound knowledge of the requirements of the Australian Standards as they relate to fire systems is desirable but not imperative, and we encourage individuals from aligned industries such as Electrical Contracting to apply.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Evaluation and estimation of fire electrical tenders
- Preparation of sales quotations, tenders and major proposals as required
- Co-ordination of fire electrical tenders
- Actively target new tender opportunities to maximise revenue and gross margin
- Increase the volume of tender opportunities from existing clients
- Conduct face-to-face client presentations and negotiations with clients
- Provide detailed schedules and contract management of projects to successful delivery
What we are looking for:
- A demonstrable record in achieving budgets whilst ensuring client satisfaction
- Proven experience managing the full-life cycle of projects (including forecasting, budgeting, and contract administration).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- A strong commitment to safety, quality, environment, and customer relationships
- Prior experience from within the building services and construction industry
- Qualification and or experience in Fire Alarm Design would be highly advantageous
You will be a commercially focused, self-starting team player who enjoys dealing directly with clients whilst ensuring both the clients and company needs are met or exceeded. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package together with fantastic career opportunities.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply please send your application below.