Electrical and/or Sprinkler Sales Estimators – Fire Industry
Brand – Wormald | Melbourne, VIC | Full Time
- Iconic Fire Protection Company
- Outstanding Career Opportunities
- Based in Melbourne (Relocation package on offer)
Wormald have been designing, installing, and servicing fire protection systems since 1889 and are the world’s leading provider of fire protection solutions with an excellent reputation and firmly established brand.
Our Melbourne Minor Works business is seeking experienced Sales Estimators to join their team.
As a Sales Estimator you will be well versed in quoting installation and upgrade works of Fire Electrical and/ or Sprinkler Systems. Just as importantly, you understand how and where to prospect for new opportunities and have an ability to “close a deal”.
A sound knowledge of the requirements of the Australian Standards as they relate to fire systems is desirable but not imperative, and we encourage individuals from aligned industries such as Electrical Contracting to apply.
We also encourage interstate and overseas persons to apply as a relocation allowance/package will be afforded for the right person.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Evaluation and estimation of fire electrical and sprinkler tenders
- Preparation of sales quotations, tenders and major proposals as required
- Co-ordination of fire electrical and sprinkler tenders
- Actively target new tender opportunities to maximise revenue and gross margin
- Increase the volume of tender opportunities from existing clients
- Conduct face-to-face client presentations and negotiations with clients
- Provide detailed schedules and contract management of projects to successful delivery
What we are looking for:
- A demonstrable record in achieving budgets whilst ensuring client satisfaction
- Proven experience managing the full-life cycle of projects (including forecasting, budgeting, and contract administration).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- A strong commitment to safety, quality, environment, and customer relationships
- Prior experience from within the building services and construction industry
You will be a commercially focused, self-starting team player who enjoys dealing directly with clients whilst ensuring both the clients and company needs are met or exceeded. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package together with fantastic career opportunities.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply please send your application and resume to