Electrician / Fire Alarm Technician
Brand – Wormald | Cardiff, NSW | Full Time
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Leading Specialist Fire Protection Provider
Wormald is one of Australia’s largest and leading fire protection companies. It provides specialist fire protection applications, products, service and installation across the building & construction, mining and marine sectors.
Our branch located in Newcastle is currently seeking a Fire Alarm Technician to join the team to maintain our Fire Alarm portfolio in the Hunter Valley region of NSW. The successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs and installation of various fire protection & electrical systems.
No prior experience in the fire industry is required as long as you bring the following:
- A Grade Electrical Licence
- Communications Cabling Registration
- Strong focus on safety.
- Strong focus on quality and client satisfaction.
- Good personal presentation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to multi-skill into other areas of fire protection.
- Hi level of computer skills.
- Current Driver’s license.
The position will require the successful candidate to be available to travel to regional areas within the Newcastle and Hunter Valley region on a regular basis.
This is a permanent full-time position offering career advancement opportunities, attractive conditions, and excellent remuneration.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
Please upload a copy of your most recent resume through the Apply now button. Only successful candidates will be contacted.