Business Development Manager
Brand – Wormald | Homebush West, NSW | Full Time
- National industry leader
- Fire protection industry
- Diverse and interesting role
Wormald has been designing, installing, and servicing fire protection systems since 1889. Wormald operates in over 30 centres across Australia and is a leading fire protection company in the region.
Based in Homebush West our IT department are looking for a Developer/Support Analyst to work within its Application Services team to develop, maintain and support mobile and web applications whilst continuously enhancing the businesses IT applications based on current and future IT business requirements.
The role will:
- Administer, support and help develop enterprise applications used by Wormald e.g. Bespoke applications, BizTalk, SQL Based Systems, Pronto XI, etc.
- Participate in projects to enhance existing applications or introduce new applications.
- Work with software vendors to resolve application problems and implement enhancements.
- Assist in soliciting and analysing the impact of legislative and regulatory changes on current IT systems and processes.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar position previously and have a thorough knowledge of how IT Business Operating Systems work along with:
- Well-developed skills in C#, Microsoft.Net (web applications), ASPX and Xamarin
- An understanding of Web Application development in an MVC framework
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience for most of the following: Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS).
- Excellent customer service focus.
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels within the organisation as well as business partners.
- Fundamental understanding of business processes and practises as well as a flexible work acumen.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills. Effective trouble-shooter.
- Motivated self-starter and self- learner.
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate effective time management.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) – especially the ability to evaluate and explain business impacts of various application and technologies.
Wormald recognises that a diverse workforce is essential to our ongoing business success and encourage applications from females, Indigenous & Torres Strait Islander descent and people form diverse backgrounds.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Only succesful applicants will be contacted.