Administrator (Part Time)
Brand – Wormald | Mackay, QLD | Part Time
We are seeking a self-motivated Administrator to join our service operation located in Mackay.
This part time position will consist of 3 days per week on a fixed term contract for a period of approximately 6 months to cover an employee’s period of parental leave.
Key Responsibilities include:
- General business administration
- Maintaining customer files and records, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Attending to client enquiries via telephone and email
- Preparation of client billing
- Preparing purchase orders
- Monthly reporting
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Confidence working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask & meet deadlines
- Open and clear communication, both verbal and written
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- A positive and proactive approach
- Experience in using the Microsoft suite of programs
This is an exciting and challenging role suitable for a highly driven and motivated customer focused individual to work as part of a team where you are valued.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for this opportunity.
To apply for this position please apply below.