Brand – Wormald | Brisbane, QLD | Full Time
- Great Job Security with Work Life Balance
- Career Progression
- Ongoing Learning and Development
- Fast paced and diverse role
- Communicating with clients & field technicians
- Collating and entering of data, preparation of reports
- Invoicing and filing of paperwork
- General administrative and office duties to support service operations
You will be great at data entry and have a high level of attention for detail. Ideally you will also have:
- Previous experience within an administration position, preferably in a trades based environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, and clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work as a team and autonomously
- Have ability and desire to learn
- Reputable and well established brand
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing Learning & Development
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Strong work life balance
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.